(Junior) Graphic Designer (m/w/d) Marketing
AirPlus | Neu-Isenburg
Let’s talk Design! We are looking for an amazing, creative and unconventional graphic design expert who knows how to excite others for the innovative and market-leading AirPlus products and services. Adobe is your best friend and you use every opportunity to promote the benefits of a strong style-guide and a strategic brand? Awesome, let’s meet!
Your Typical workday – this is what you live for:
- Fighting non-designers who constantly ask you “How about if you make it bigger?”.
- Initiating the creative work- rough drafts/ paper drawing or layout-ing.
- Working on a creative brief to conceptualize effective and engaging campaigns.
- Create visual design templates for digital marketing channels e.g. banners, social media, newsletters, landing pages, infographics, and everything in between.
- Creating mechanicals for advertising material. Yes, you can use crayons (Promise!)
- Work with the marketing team (all of them mostly would stand behind you most of the time giving unsolicited instructions like “Try moving that pixel down a little bit”).
- Collaborate with other designers in order to create a consistent user experience. You already have had many heated debates about determining the right shade of blue.
Your Kung Fu – This is what you will bring to the table:
- Relevant education within visual communication and design and/or 2-3 years of successful experience shaping brands.
- Branding is your OCD. Design is everything.
- Real-time conceptualization of an art-pull from a brief. In other words: We give you “blah blah”, you give us scribble scribble.
- Understanding of design optimization from a performance marketing perspective and working with a branded visual guide
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong visualization skills
- Very good knowledge of HTML, Jscript, CSS
- Passion for marketing in general and Brand building in particular. Nerdy about digital trends.
- You have a balanced personality and understand that life is not #000000 or #FFFFFF.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.