Zurück | Vor
Designer (m/w/d) Brand & Packaging
Roman Klis Design | Herrenberg
- For the development and implementation of brands and their design strategies
- For packaging- and Cooperate Designs
- For learning certain skills and using our specific Design tools
- For the support of workshops and presentations in German, as well as in English
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A university-level degree or equivalent education in Design
- At least 1- 2 years’ experience in Brand- or Packaging Design
- Your personal enthusiasm for brands and their visual Design itself
- Creativity and conceptual strength
- Enjoyment of teamwork as well as an advanced level of self-responsibility
- Good scribble skills, as well as Design- and Typography-Knowhow
- Safe use or handling of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Power Point
- Good English language skills would be a great benefit
WELCOME ON BOARD!
We’re a rapidly expanding, quick-witted international team of 90 consultants, strategists and creative experts. The projects and products we work on reach to every corner of the globe, winning over customers and inspiring people worldwide.
Based in Herrenberg, our office provides you with a creative and an out-of-the-ordinary working environment with ideal connections to the nearby city of Stuttgart, as well as appropriative remuneration.
Please upload your application documents with preferred starting date and your salary expectations to the form.
Roman Klis Design